Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Birthday!


So, today is my 18th Birthday! And I just want to give you guys a hint of what happened through-out the day:

1) Went to the ER (I fell downstairs at last night's rehearsal..)

2) Got a boot...and a bill over a thousand dollars...

3) Took the photo above :3

4) Got a kitty puzzle and a little kitty change pouch/bracelet.

5) Bit some people.

6) Continued listening to Bound To You repeatedly.

7) Got my first....kiss.. (Lame, yeah I know.)

8) Decided not to claim the comment mentioned above.

9) Rehearsal.........and rehearsal.

10) Lost my contact.

and later found it in a quite obvious place after a huge freak-out.

11) Haven't really gotten to talk to my family much.

12) Got sang to by my huge theatre family! (8th and 9th Company).

It doesn't sound that awesome, but it didn't suck that much. Truly..it didn't. I just wish I could've been at home with my family. And I really want some cake... But hey, we can't always get what we want. Oh! And something really awesome happened! But its personal/spirtual and I won't bore you with it. I love you guys, night!

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.


No comments:

Post a Comment