Saturday, May 26, 2012

Cupcake's Clothes

So I am a bigger lady, in both size and personality! I also tend to love crazy or "weird" things! One of my many personalities is that of a Lolita Girl. When I wear Lolita-ish garb (I haven't saved enough for a legit dress yet D: ) people look at me as if I'm...special. You don't see many plus size ladies that are A) Lolita. B) Confident to wear what they want. C) Both! I, myself, am very confident in my body (after being forced to by theatre - but I am happy for it!) and I love seeing other girls that are plus size and dress how they want!

I found Georgina's blog, Cupcake's Clothes a bit ago and the more I look at it the more I drool!







She's a 22 year old plus size girly from England and she is gorgeous! Her blog has almost everything I love. Lolita, fashion, jewelry, England, pink! And more(: I love all of the little tidbits of her life and fashions. And their are pastels everywhere on her blog...yes<3





I've been feeling down due to some life/family issues and she has given me inspiration for make-up and crafts! I'm excited now :3 Oh! And I am dying to have her outfits and shoes. Those purses aren't looking bad either(: I need to know where she gets them!!!!!





She has also directed me towards new blogs and shops! I am so glad I ran across her blog. I feel like an idiot for not know it before. Check her out, pwease<3

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.

No comments:

Post a Comment