Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Late Night Baking

So, right before I went beddy bye, I wanted to check out the latest on Elsie's blog. I checked her DIYs, got some ideas. Then looked at the beauty tab and fell in love with braids all over again! And then..I went to that dreadfully delightful treats tab. One look at her beautiful vanilla cupcakes with raspberry filling, I was done for! I just had to do some baking, with hopes to make beautiful cupcakes like hers<3 And here are my final results:



Homemade cinnamon cupcakes with store frosting! I tried to make my own frosting but it never turned out right :( Oh well, I guess I just need to start working once I get some money saved up to buy supplies to mess around with :3 They taste great! I am very proud of myself :3 I plan on making more once I actually have someone to feed them to! Well I need sleep...I have to go on a little trip to Southaven tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. Sadly, no shopping will happen *tear*.  Keep your fingers cross that I get a job! Then I can bombard your feeds with pictures because of a) a new camera and b) new clothes to show you! 'Tis all, my loves.

If you have cool frosting (or cake!) recipes, let me know! Heck, if ya have any recipes you want me to know about (baking or cooking) let me know! I'd be more than happy to try it :D

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.

No comments:

Post a Comment