Friday, May 25, 2012

High School Dropout

This is exactly what I am not! I am in fact, officially... a high school graduate :3 Factually, a graduate from the Mississippi School of the Arts! Am I excited? Yes. Depressed? Also yes. I'm going to miss my theatre family so much! But anywho..here goes some pictures:




























Mainly pictures of my family and I or my company and I. Boy am I going to miss them! Has anybody else graduated recently? Give me the details if so :3 Love you all, pray for me as I enter "The Adult World" as a college chic!

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.

1 comment:

  1. TAG!!! I chose you in one of my blogs, please read it & respond in a Post of your own so we can get to know you more ;D
    http://peerintothemindofstarfish.blogspot.com/2012/05/get-to-know-me-tag-oo.html

    ReplyDelete