Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Money Honey - Advice?

So, I'm in need of a job. So far I've applied to 15 places...only one interview. And I didn't even go to that interview because the company was in a run down area, and their door lacked a door knob. So basically, no interviews.

I'm a make-up lover, and I really want to do something with it. I just applied to be a make-up counter girl at Belk's and I pray I get it! But I've been considering selling Mary Kay or mark. make-up.


Mary Kay is $100, while mark. is $99 (a whopping difference of one dollar!)

If I did do this, which one do you guys think I should go with?

I'm not sure which would sell. I'm from a small little country town where beauty is only important to a few people - and I don't plan on selling to them! So I'd be in Oxford, MS and other surrounding areas selling these products. So, I am honestly not sure which would sell better. And I've never tried either of these brands, have any of you?

This is what all comes with mark.'s kit:



Mark Kay didn't offer a list, but here is a picture of what they'll give me in their kit:






It looks like a good bit, no?

Honestly, I just would like some insight just in case I decide to do it! Is it worth it? What would you choose? Help a forest nymph pirate out, won't cha?

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.

No comments:

Post a Comment