Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tagged!

I'm quite bored, so why not!

Rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about 
themselves on the blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, as well as, 
creating your own eleven for the people you will tag.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your blog.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tags back.
6. You legitimately have to tag.
 
 
I was tagged by Ashley.

My Questions:
1. Where do you get your inspiration from?
2. What's your favorite thing about Summer time and why?
3. When you're down, how do you cheer yourself back up?
4. What's your favorite thing to do on your spare time?
5. Do you like to go shopping? If so, what's your favorite things to shop for?
6. What are your favorite things to listen to right now?
7. Are you following your new year's resolutions?
8. What's your favorite dessert to eat/make and why?
9. What are some of your favorite movies?
10. Do you have a make up regime that you stick to?
11. What are your favorite dishes?



My Answers:
1. Everything. Mostly from blogs, pastel colors, others' work (though I don't copy! If I do, its strictly for personal enjoyment!), and much more. Google searches are my best friends!


2. Actually, I don't like it much. I used to adore it, but not so much now. But I used to love spending time with my family with no school stresses. The only thing I find awesome about it now is unlimited reading time and having fun in the water!


3. Music. Books. Blogs. Coffee. Crafting. A good cry!


4. Read, make-up, surf the interwebz, read...


5. Oh, I love it! And I adore shopping for clothes, make-up, and crafting supplies. Oh, and dishes ;3


6. My music tastes are so random. So whatever I'm in the mood for. Right now, I am liking the background noise of my television.


7. I actually forgot my resolution..


8. I adore eating anything with caramel or chocolate. I adore making cupcakes! And cakes in general. I just love decorating them and making them look special!


9. This is hard... umm.. Mulan? Super 8? How to Train Your Dragon? Horror movies? I don't know! >.<


10. Yes! On days I want to look really good and/or I'm fishing for compliments, I go crazy with my palettes. On days I want to look good, I have a typical make-up look I'll do. When I wake-up late or am upset, no make-up.


11. Cups. Cups. Cups. I love cool drinking glasses.




Okay, so here are my questions to whomever wants to answer because I'm too lazy to go out and tag people:


My Questions:
1. What's your favorite drink?
2. What's your favorite "style" (Modern, Steampunk, Retro, etc.)?
3. Favorite blog?
4. What's the most expensive item you own?
5. If you could travel anywhere this summer, where would you go?
6. Do you have any "top secret" cooking recipes?
7. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
8. What's your number one life goal?
9. Why do you blog/check out blogs?
10. Have you ever had confidence problems?
11. Where do you find inspiration?





If you answer, please link me so I can read them!


Peace, Love, and Crafts
-Jasmine H.

No comments:

Post a Comment