Wednesday, May 30, 2012

ASOS Crave!

So, its another late night for me and I'm  browsing shops! I decided to check out the sale items at ASOS and boy did I create a wish list:


Cute stuff, no? The dress I want..no, NEED the most is the pink one with the beautiful pastel stripes (between the color full dress, and the colorful tank paired with black skinnies).

All of the outfits are on the ASOS Curves part of their page. I love that they have hot, fashionable clothes for both plus size girls and smaller girls. For some, they are a little pricey, but hey! It all looks like its worth it :3 Check them out, if you haven't already. You'll love it<3

Tell me about some looks you are craving! Whether its from ASOS or somewhere else. Throw 'em at me!

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.

No comments:

Post a Comment