Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Random Update!

Hi! I've decided to give you a quick update on my life before I got to bed!

1) My deco-den case is like, the shiz.
2) I auditioned for Macbeth last night...I got Ross? (I still don't know characters..)
3) I got threatened/followed then forced to buy a HIDEOUS lipstick. --- Good thing I never bought Mint To Be by Lime Crime. Mint is not my color...at all.
4) I got forced to change my senior piece...
5) Made the first 100 on a scene.
6) Still have a D in Government.. :(
7) I have all A's in everything else(:
8) I'm jamming out to All Time Low<3 Remembering Sunday

Tis all, kiss your kitties for me - K? I love you..literally.

 She said "I is, a fat baby."


 He said "I is, beautiful."

 And she said "I is, da best."

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.


mmmmmmmhmm!(: Alex and I are getting married soon, BTW

No comments:

Post a Comment