Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cotton Candy Pirates

Hello!
It's been FOREVER since I've posted! Anywho, as you can see, the name of the blog is officially Cotton Candy Pirates - it's cuter(: And to give you all a quick run down of what's been happening in my life:

I'm graduating with special honors, I made an amazing grade on the scene director (my teacher said it was one of the highest in the class!), got new ideas for the piece I'm choreographing, got casted in a scene, got a lot of crafts done, worked on merch, got my penpal letters and sent off replies, and so much more! But that's basically the gist of it(: And now I have to go study for a test and write a paper --- both which must be taken care of by 11:59 PM tomorrow night! So bye loves! Tell me about what's going on in your life! I'll have more by Friday<3

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.


PS: http://kittentoob.com/media/this-kitty-has-taken-over-the-computer

CUTE CAT EVERRRR<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment