Sunday, January 22, 2012

Goodnight World

So, I should be asleep right now. But I'm not. Because I can't find my black tights. And I need/want them. So I can wear them tomorrow. With a pretty dress. So I will be in costume for two scenes, dressed out for movement, comfortable for the regular day, and dressed for my auditions without having to change once. But anywho...I LOVE DECO DEN-NING! I just tried my hand at it, and I'm in love! I'll post pics laterr<3 And here is some more I discovered:

1) Death Cab For Cutie is becoming a new favorite band.
2) They cheer me up.
3) I am a strict family person -  I find it more important than friends.
4) I want friends, that are just like family.
5) Then they too will be just as important.
6) I love crocheting more than I thought.
7) I really need more beads.
8) I am still not as happy as I wish I was.
9) I really am lonely and depressed...thought I was just thinking it...
10) I'm really tired.
11) I miss my kitties.
12) I want to be home.
13) I am beginning to adore blogging.
14) and more things I probably shouldn't say.

Well I'm off to look for my tights and sleep - oh! please pray I'm not getting sick because my roomie is!
Tis all<3

OH! Check out these hats I just fell in love with. Cute, huh?

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.

No comments:

Post a Comment