Friday, January 6, 2012

African Make-Up

So, I got severely bored and I started playing around with some make-up and came up with this:





 Believe it or not the red is partially wet eyeshadow and lipstick - it's amazing how they look exactly alike! Now please know the fact that this was taken with my broken camera with HORRIBLE quality. In reality, the red doesn't look anything like that (it's bright but not so shiny/slick like it's pure lipstick) and the blue is much more vibrant. This is a combination of Bitch Slap Cosmetics (the blue only, their oranges and yellows are NOT very good) and Spectrum Cosmetics (very beautiful, pigmented colors!) I hope you guys found this entertaining!

-Jasmine H.

PS: Sorry my sports bra is showing :| I forgot my sweater would show it..

No comments:

Post a Comment