Saturday, February 4, 2012

What I've Been Up To

Hello Lovelies! So, here is a little list of what I've been doing over the past week or two:

1) Constantly listening to The Smiths, Death Cab for Cutie, and 1901 by Phoenix -- I freaked when I realized it was the song from that car commercial a few years ago. I really wanted that song.

2) Going Deco-Den crazy. These are my first two projects:



3) Going glitter crazy
                     -----I got some free denim Toms. I took a BIG risk on them. I've always wanted glitter shoes(:








4) Constantly typing papers for class.

5) Going insane over my senior piece - it's about depression now. I'm pretty sure our show will cause people to want to cry and injure themselves.

6) Constantly listening to Sufjan Stevens also..."Vesuvius

7) Missing my kitty Pookie. She died this week :(

8) Torturing/annoying my other kitty babies(:






9) Reading like a turtle! In just the last 3 weeks I've only gotten to 4 books :( But here they are (I only remembered to take a picture of one..the others are from websites!)




I just started Why We Broke Up and so far it's really cute. The other three..oh my. Such wonderful reading. So much wonderful-ness. If only my schedule would clear so I read more.

10) Adoring music during my off time. I bought some of those wooden earphones - great in my opinion. And made these:

 Cute, huh?(:

11) Taking a modern dance class.

12) Planning on working out

13) Got a give-a-way: xxMmmSoupxx

14) Broke my phone

15) Get a new one today

16) Broke my fridge..

17) Get a new one today...

18) GET TO SEE MY MOMMY!!! --- in about two mo' hours.

19) Added two new things to the shop and soon some more!

Tis all, Beautifuls!

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.

PS::::

CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment