Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rising Runway Look

So before I continue on, I want to have a little hipster moment and say that I was doing this before it got big! Joking, but seriously haha. But anywho, it seems that neon eyeliner has been getting bigger and bigger recently. Its not crazy big, but its getting there. Don't you just love these looks:









When I look at these girls I see sweet and soft, but edgy and wild. I adore the clean face with the splash of color. It all seems so fresh! Flirty, even. Now you can buy neon eyeliner at the following places:

Drug stores ($6 or more)
Sally's (Different stores, different stock/prices)
eBay 

Or you can do what I usually do. I DO own some of Hard Candy's neon green and yellow but I'm not sure if they still sell it (bought it about two years ago) and let me tell you - IT IS AMAZING. Very vibrant colors. But what I usually do, is "make it myself." From my neon craze, I have a few neon eyeshadows. And I mix them with Medusa's Eyeliner Seal. (scroll the page!)
Now this stuff is awesome. I use it with a large amount of my eyeshadows. I swear, the results are great. It cost me $8 and it has lasted me since maybe 2009 or 2010. But I don't wear it everyday. But still, one or two drops with do that job and its amazing! Try it, girlies. You'll adore it too<3
Well that's all. I have that review coming soooon! Things have been crazy so I'm just getting to it. Hope you guys enjoyed the read!

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
Jasmine H.

P.S: Try looking on eBay for the Eyeliner Seal. You can possibly get it for the same $8, but no shipping. I did :3   And some GREAT neon eyeshadow is here. When I say this stuff is bright, you can stop traffic!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! FANTASTIC! love the colors!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses from Italy

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... this is absolutely stunning!! And something I NEED to try for an evening out, so striking! xo veronika

    ReplyDelete