Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hotty Toddy!

So, its official. I will proudly yell those two words - no matter how much I plan on dipping out in two years. I went to orientation Sunday, spent the night in the dorms - hanging out with MSA buddies - and then another day or orientation on Monday. Its was pretty fun. Is it sad I am more excited about the parties rather than classwork?

But anywho, here was my look for Sunday:


You don't want to see how I looked Monday. I danced the night before, had to use shower gel from a Dr. Pepper Bottle, and use travel sized stuff I grabbed quickly from wal-mart. I'm excited to see how my official nights on campus will turn out.

But yeah, I had fun. Cool people. Hot guys.

Now, we all know I'm not a "rap" kind of girl. Folk/indie/alternative has my heart. (BTW, I'm no longer marrying Alex Gaskarth! Now, its all about John O'Callaghan.)
But I strongly like and agree with the following. They are rapping about some serious stuff:


Are they right, or are they right?

Bye, Loves!

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.

No comments:

Post a Comment