Friday, November 25, 2011

Movie Night!

So last night, my sisters and I had a double feature movie night. We saw Breaking Dawn: Part I first and then The Immortals. I loved both of them! I wasn't so excited to see Breaking Dawn, but after I actually saw it I could safely say I was ready for part II!! The Immortals was also amazing, but for some reason I found myself wanting to see Breaking Dawn twice rather than watching it O.o I think my inner fan girl was going overboard since that was the first time she'd been noticed in months. But still, I wouldn't argue if I had to watch The Immortals again! So here was my make-up from last night, but I warn you: It isn't that great! I only had 35 minutes to get ready :( And that includes hair, make-up, and finding an outfit. But anywho:




I have yet to master a smokey eye, so I have my own little version and this is basically it. This is how my make-up looks when I'm in a rush, nothing too fancy! I hope you guys like it! Now I must take leave because there are kitties running around me, asking for my attention!

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.

No comments:

Post a Comment