Sunday, November 20, 2011

Curly&Straight

So as I've mentioned before -I think- I attend an amazing school full of wonderfully artistic and creative people (The Mississippi School of the Arts)!!! And two beautiful girls I absolutely adore have began their own line, Curly&Straight! They are showcasing each of their individual crafty sides and I believe you should definitely look at them!





As you can see, they have a wide range of items. Morgan (Curly) makes amazing feather jewelry and beautiful artwork (she should give me the crayon one, jussayin...) and Sarah (Straight) makes cards, beanies, scarves, and A LOT more! Both are wonderful girls with so much talent (especially with singing and acting) and if you don't like their stuff, I'll hunt you down. Thank you, Loves! You can also find their page on my "Links" page like always<3

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.

No comments:

Post a Comment