Thursday, March 15, 2012

Make-Up is Sexy

The hotter/edgy-er the better!---if that is either  a) not a work, or b) spelled wrong, sorry! I'm tired but can't sleep... >.> BUT ANYWHO...it seems I have found a new make-up blogger that is full of hot, edgy looks(: Look! :3







And there are more where those came from! I found her blog on Makeupbee.com. Her name is Karolina and after reviewing her blog for a second time (plus the comment she made below, haha) I realize there is a translator on the top of her blog so we won't be stuck trying to figure out what she's talking about! :3 But the link is here. She is quite talented and I hope you guys enjoy<3

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.

1 comment:

  1. it's such a nice! thank you a lot :)
    haha my name is Karolina and nickname is Grzee :D btw you can find a google translate on the top of the menu in my blog :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete