Friday, March 2, 2012

Bows and Curtseys

So in the process of applying for a contest/showcasing some amazing make-up, I'd like to introduce you guys to Bows and Curtseys!





Lovely, no?

Well as I said earlier, she is giving a give-a-way and I just posted this as a part of the application(: Though she would have found a spot on here anywho! I just love her make-up, very inspirational!

 The link above has all of the rules and prizes!

So here are some more photos.... HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!








Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.


P.S: The only animal that has every truly cared about me died about a week ago.. no one told me until tonight. Great, huh? Anywho... RIP, Darling :(



4 comments:

  1. I love how you posted a bunch of Ronnie's looks! But the last one is Dawn's from makeupbysiryn. So sorry about your cat :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! Thank you for pointing it out! I have so many make-up looks on my computer that I seem to stop realizing when I mix up the artists.. But it's fixed now(: And thank you about my kitty! :(

      Delete
  2. I didn't realize you had a blogger! Hello hello! ;o

    About to go check out this giveaway you speak of in your post because it sounds awesome! And you're right, her makeup is lovely.

    LOVE CATS FOREVER <3

    katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, I always forget to post it on facebook O.O And the girl from Bows and Curtseys has a look of other cool looks! Check out Roseshock.blogspot.com too! I think you may like out edgy and wild her make-up is(: Good luck with the give-a-way!

      Peace, Love, and Crafts,
      -Jasmine H.<3

      Delete