Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm Still Alive

Hey! So I know I've been really...dodgey? Is that even a word? Does it even fit the situation? I'm not sure...let's make it work, kay? I've been really dodgey lately with these posts. But that is because I have sold my life to theatre and it takes all of my time. That and sleep. And books. ANYWHO, last night was my senior prom(: And it was pretty awesome! Here are some pics of me, some of my friends, and some of the make-up I did for them:




















I'm not very photogenic >.< Also, the girly in the gold dress that looks like a beautiful old Hollywood star, I did not do her make-up. A friend of ours did, and she looks beautiful doesn't she? I wish I could've gotten more pictures with people, but still. I enjoyed it! I think what would've been the icing on the cake would be a) If I actually had a date...a hot one. And b) if they would've played Shots by LMFAO. But they played Sexy and I Know It. So it's all cool(: Well I really must go, hopefully talk to you guys soon, kay?

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.

No comments:

Post a Comment