Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Haul! (---LATE---)

So, here is what I got for Christmas:


New iPod from my mommy(:


$25 Dollar eBay card from my mom's boyfriend.


Handmade chalk board from my sister!



$25 Old Navy gift card from my aunt!


Blanket from my friend Holly!


Bear from my friend Holly


 Domo socks from my friend Holly.

 

 NYX Haute Jersey Palette from my friend/sister Hillory.


Domo "NERDS RULE" pin from my friend Holly.


Toki Doki soccer ball bomb (?) charm from my friend Lorin.


Hippie Van Plush from Cars (and Cars 2) from my sister, Stephanie.


  
Cool socks from my friend/sister Hillory.

Nyan cat picture rock from my friend's little sister(:

  
Gir wallet from my sister/friend Hillory!



Finn & Jake shirt from my friend Emily!

BTW I'm Jake and she's Finn(:


Well this is all I got for Christmas!..plus some cash.. Now this is what I got on the after Christmas Sale!:::


I've wanted bras like these for the LONGEST of time!
 

It's aactually dark, dark blue ^.^



Good ole Old Navy<3
 


So all of Walmart's chocolate was %50 off.. Yeah we stocked up. This was for
my personal collection!
Well I hope you all enjoyed seeing my goodies! I hoped you all enjoyed your holidays(:

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.

No comments:

Post a Comment