Friday, December 30, 2011

Late Night Crafting

Hello Peebles(:


Ah! I'm so tired :( But my mind won't let me sleep. Ideas for new jewelry and accessories keep popping in my head! I've been making new items since around 7pm or 8pm...


but it's worth it! Items for me, items for friends, and items for you lovely people!


I think it's all due to the fact that portion of me that is 100% kawaii has woken up (she has been asleep for months!) within the last two months and she wants to leave her mark before 2011 is gone!...


By the way I am soooo ready for 2012!---even though we're supposed to die and all (I better go pick out my coffin! I'm thinking blue/pink decoden style *wink*)


But anywho I'm ready for a new year and beginning. I was drowning in tears all year -.- And a lot of other people too from what I've learned! But I know there were a lot of happy moments(: Who else is ready for 2012?


Well I'm cutting this short so I can go get my creations out of ze oven! Bye, Lovelies! Leave me comments: Opinions on 2012, what type of coffin you want, or something less morbid like awesome kawaii things!


PS::: Don't forget to spread this blog AND my lovely shop. And don't forget to tell your shop owner and blogging buddies about the new advertisement portion of my blog! Prices are cheap, cheap, cheap<3


Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.


^^^^^
Can't. Stop. Listening. O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment