Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Lovin'

It's October and I am super excited! Second favorite month! And my all time favorite season is in full swing - it's time to break out the sweaters, boot, and tights! My top 3 items of choice as far as fashion, btw. I just want to post some of the items I'm eye balling for this year's fall and winter:










Nice sweaters, huh? And all would be double my normal size most likely haha. I have this obsession for oversized sweaters! Ooh! And I just bought an all lace button down shirt, peachy pink skinny jeans, black fur coat, houndstooth blazer, and a black/white striped blazer. I'll take pictures soon, k? If you have any cute/hot fall or winter fashions post them! I may steal them :3 Well I'm off to class, bye guys!

Oh! Pray for me - I'm auditioning tonight for the Motherf***er With the Hat. Exxxcciiiitteeed!

K. Gotta go, buh-bye!

Peace, Love, and Crafts,
-Jasmine H.

BTW - I have almost 5,000 page views. WTF? Thanks guys! Now help me get more than 15 followers please :3

No comments:

Post a Comment